Working in government agencies, he works in the planning of economic, political, social, cultural and commercial actions of governments, whether federal, state or This professional can also work as an international analyst, collecting data and preparing reports on the international situation for government agencies, NGOs or private companies. You can also contribute to cooperation programs between nations. Discover the right college for you in 1 minute! Another field explored by the professional in International Relations is that of foreign trade.
Although there is a specific professional for this area, the fact of relating to other nations and companies from different countries is a factor that contributes to several commercial relationships. Profile of the professional trained in International RelationsWhen we talk about International Relations, it is common to think of a professional who deals with people and governments from other countries.
Having ease with languages
Therefore is essential in this profession. In addition to mastering Portuguese correctly, mastering English and Spanish is essential. For those who want to stand out in the job market, mastering other languages, such as Mandarin, contributes to their growth and the expansion of their field of interest. Interest in Economics,
- for this professional, as only with this knowledge he will be able to understand the characteristics of the nation with which he intends to relate.
- Cultural tolerance and empathy for other peoples are two other important factors. It is necessary to have an open mind, and not be
- influenced by pre-established concepts. The professional of International Relations needs to know how to understand and respect cultures different from his own.
About the higher course in International Relations The higher course in International Relations has a bachelor’s degree and lasts an average of four years. It can be found in distance and face-to-face education. The course is organized into three areas, focusing on Politics, Economics and Law. The student will study Sociology, History, Economics, the role of organizations and regional integration.
The course also has practical activities in which students need to simulate political negotiations, commercial, business and diplomatic negotiations. For this, it is also necessary to absorb knowledge in Statistics, Philosophy, Psychology and Geography. Job market for those who do International RelationsGovernment agencies are the sectors of the economy that most hire the professional of International Relations.
Even city halls rely on this workforce
to promote their cities and create alliances with other municipalities and governments, with the objective of increasing their exports, improving spending on imports and promoting tourist support for their cities. Multinational companies also hire Relations professionals International to support negotiations with companies and entrepreneurs from different nations and cultures.
The organizations that most hire this professional are banks, chambers of commerce and international associations. The job market for which you do International Relations presents great job opportunities. The biggest hiring centers are in the states of Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo and Brasília, but the other capitals of the country also need this professional. The International Relations professional can also work abroad working in embassies,
- consulates and NGOs with bases outside the country. country.Where to study International RelationsThe diploma in International Relations can open many
- doors and be a beautiful start to a successful professional life. It turns out that, to reap the fruits of at least four years of dedication, it is essential to keep an
- eye on one detail: the faculty needs to be recognized by the Ministry of Education (MEC). Only with this endorsement will your diploma be valid.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in International Relations, be sure to check out the list we have prepared below. In it you will find some of the main universities recognized by MEC that offer the degree in International Relations. Take a look: International RelationsCourse summaryMessages from R $ 99.00Study scholarships of up to 73% discount
Types of training Bachelor
Technologist and PostgraduateKnowledge areaHuman sciences Average duration, 4 years Mandatory internship? NoThe knowledge area classification was based on the Knowledge Tree of the National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq). About the International Relations course The International Relations course trains professionals capable of working with negotiation, policy formulation and analysis of international circumstances.
- They must be able to analyze and understand trends and build scenarios so that they can conquer markets, reconcile cultures, reverse losses and facilitate negotiations between opponents. At the
- end of the course, the student is qualified to conduct relations between peoples, nations and companies in the political,
- economic, social, military, cultural, commercial and law fields.
For this, the International Relations course must be based on interdisciplinarity, so that the professional can act in international negotiations through analysis of issues involving the parties .In the labor market, the internationalist can act in diplomacy, international politics, economic and social analysis, strategic planning,
competitive intelligence, advice from governments and companies, international negotiations, political risk analysis, academic research, strategic consultancy and operations international financial institutions.Usually works in ministries, embassies and NGs, but can also operate in public and private companies in different segments.